Please join us on Sunday, November 20th for our Thanksgiving Hunter Pace*
- start: 9:30-12:30
- divisions: Open, Novice, Hilltopping--ribbons to six places will be awarded in each division
- jumping optional; all jumps have go-arounds
- helmets/coggins, please
- adults: $50./ juniors:$30.
- riders under 18 must have parental/trainer signature on entry
- bring your favorite pot-luck dish or treat to share at our brunch/lunch table
- tailgating welcome, too!
*This pace is part of The "Virginia Martin Memorial Hunter Pace Trophy Series". The WHH and Quiet Creek Stable are co-sponsoring this series for riders competing in at least 4 out of the 5 fall paces offered by WHH and Quiet Creek Stable. The trophy will be awarded to the pace team scoring the most points regardless of the division in which they ride. High point series winners of the Open, Novice and Hilltopping Divisions will also win gorgeous coolers for their horses. Coolers and Trophy to be awarded at the conclusion of this Hunter Pace.